Exchange Vault is a system that automatically files your emails. Messages are attached to the contacts, companies, jobs, service contracts and events they were written about.
- looking at a contact record: see all email server written to/from them and anyone in your company.
- looking at a job/case: see all the emails to/from any one in your company about that job.
This highly intelligent email archiving system with many benefits for your organisation.
- First, it is a robust compliance support system so you may see all the emails relevant to a subject that have gone in to or out of your system and use them for job/fault repair history, client relationships, training or as evidence.
- Secondly, it allows productivity as you can see only the emails relevant to a job or person immediately with that record. For example, a Support Ticket, Case, Information Request may have several emails going backwards and forwards over an extended period between client initiation and the eventual resolution/delivery. All these can be auto filed based upon a subject line code for that ticket/case, etc.
- Security: you can chose compartments were, for example, a sales manager can see her team’s emails but a service desk person may only see anything related to the jobs/cases/requests/tickets they are working on.
For more details of how the system works in both public sector and commercial clients of AXLR8, please contact us or click on this link ExchangeVault to visit our specialist mini-site.
The Exchange Vault system works in conjunction with many other AXLR8 integrated CRM modules such as job tracking, event and theatre ticketing, staffing systems and our public sector compliance systems. It is often purchased with AXLR8 Mail Management.